Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little (or a lot) behind

If you notice the title of this post, this is the state of my life most of the time. Following is the second (and last) post from the old blog so as you can tell, I'm a little behind.

From late January or early February 2009.

So, pretend it's two weeks ago and I haven't skipped any days in this new blog adventure. I've been busy, how about you? In the last two weeks, I'v started a new job and three new projects, finished a couple old ones and day dreamed about catching up with all the nonsence in life. I even have a few pictures to show you but sadly I can't find the cable to my camera so I can get them out of the camera and I don't have a card reader that small in my computer AND the external card reader I have I can't find that either.

I can't find a lot of stuff lately and it could be because my office is a mess and when the husband cleans he just throws everything in a drawer or a box and shoves it somewhere to be discovered sometime in the future.

Currently, I'm going through all the crap from last year getting ready to go do our taxes. Sometimes I think I'd rather have root canal than do taxes. In any event we should have lots of fun this year since we are shopping for a new tax person. Someone who will do our farm expenses without a lot of hassel. So, on top of all the other stuff I'm hunting that...YEAH! Oh, and I almost forgot all the crap going on from a car accident two years ago. I hit a kid in his car but it was his fault, he turned in front of me (and it was witnessed by an on duty Indianapolis police officer). His insurance admitted fault but now they won't pay after they said they would. I am so angry and just want to stomp my foot everytime I think about it!

Anyway, I'm hoping I won't have to get a lawyer that I don't want and can't afford, but it's looking like that may have to be what happens. Someone told me today that my insurance company should go after them for me. I'm going to check into that. Anyway, gotta run for today as I have a meeting to get to - yet more fun and frolic ;-0)Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment